Iron-On patches to decorate your Espadrilles!
Size: 6.2X3cm; 2.1X4.9cm
1. Preheat your iron (high heat is necessary to ensure that the patch will adhere to the fabric).
2. Place the patch with the sticky side down onto the garment. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a tea towel.
3. Place the iron onto the design and press firmly. Move the iron around for at least 2 minutes.
4. Remove the tea towel and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. In order for the patch to better withstand wear and tear, you might want to stitch it around the edges.